21st February 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?

I have doubt for the taking admission in vit .. if i could get an estimate of packages offered in placement campus in vit vellore...? Is it easy to get admission in VIT? If so is it sure that every candidate will get a job in a MNC company after completion of the course? Can you please give me a reply back soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the highest package offered by VIT Vellore campus?
  2. Can I get admission in Vellore campus in CSE branch? I have scored 2752 AIR in VITMEE
  3. Which are the courses offered by VIT at Vellore and Chennai Campus for M.Tech Electrical and Electronics?
  4. Is there any chance for me to do computer science or electrical engineering after scoring 5500 in IIT JEE?
  5. Can I get ECE branch in VIT Vellore campus after scoring 8264 rank in VIT exam?
  6. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  7. Rank to be obtained in VITEEE for Compute Science?
  8. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Chennai compared to vellore? Which stream can i get after scoring 10335 rank in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Coaching centers for VITMEE in Hyderabad? Study Material for VITMEE?
  11. What is the highest package offered to civil branch student in VIT Vellore? Which companies will hire civil engineers?
  12. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Vellore? Which streams can I get after scoring 100335 rank in VIT?
  13. Placement prospects at Chennai campus?
  14. Will I get Mechanical or Electrical in VIT Vellore campus?
  15. Fee structure for MBA course in VIT Vellore?
  16. From where can I get application form of VITEEE?
  17. Which college is best for B.Tech between VIT Vellore and MIT Manipal?
  18. Can I get vellore campus after scoring 15908 rank in VITEEE?
28th February 2015, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?

VIT Vellore is one of the top most colleges of India that provide 100% placements every year. Reputed companies like Wipro, Cognizant, Syntel, Siemens, Accenture, IBM, HCL, Sasken, CSC, Hexaware, Birlasoft, Keane, iGate, i-flex, AIG Software, etc. visits the VIT campus every year for the selection of the candidates. Cognizant makes a record by recruiting an 1800 students alone from the VIT in day 1 process. VIT has the record of placing maximum number of students in day-1. Total 5800 students were placed in three days this year.

The average salary package of VIT is 4 lakhs per annum.

Companies like Flipkart, Intel, Amazon, Akamai, Cisco, De Shaw, Microsoft, Yahoo, Oracle, Google, KLA Tencor, Dolcera have recruited VIT students with packages of more than Rs.7, 00,000 per annum.

It is not easy to get the admission in VIT. Admission is done through an online written test called VITEEE which contains objective type multiple choice options. Around 2 lakhs sit in the placement out which only 3500 students are selected every year.

Yes every student gets job in VIT if he/she has scored well throughout the career.
28th February 2015, 09:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?

VIT Vellore is one of the top most colleges of India that provide 100% placements every year. Reputed companies like Wipro, Cognizant, Syntel, Siemens, Accenture, IBM, HCL, Sasken, CSC, Hexaware, Birlasoft, Keane, iGate, i-flex, AIG Software, etc. visits the VIT campus every year for the selection of the candidates. Cognizant makes a record by recruiting an 1800 students alone from the VIT in day 1 process. VIT has the record of placing maximum number of students in day-1. Total 5800 students were placed in three days this year.

The average salary package of VIT is 4 lakhs per annum.

Companies like Flipkart, Intel, Amazon, Akamai, Cisco, De Shaw, Microsoft, Yahoo, Oracle, Google, KLA Tencor, Dolcera have recruited VIT students with packages of more than Rs.7, 00,000 per annum.

It is not easy to get the admission in VIT. Admission is done through an online written test called VITEEE which contains objective type multiple choice options. Around 2 lakhs sit in the placement out which only 3500 students are selected every year.

Yes every student gets job in VIT if he/she has scored well throughout the career.
9th December 2015, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the highest package for electrical and electronic engineering and how was the placement for the same
3rd May 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

VIT starts the counselling round too early from 10/5/2017 to 12/5/2017 - first round. If i secure a admission in this round, what is the procedure to cancel the admission, if i get admission in nit or good state college?
4th May 2017, 11:45 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have doubt for the taking admission in vit .. if i could get an estimate of packages offered in placement campus in vit vellore...? Is it easy to get admission in VIT? If so is it sure that every candidate will get a job in a MNC company after completion of the course? Can you please give me a reply back soon. Thanks.
To get admission in VIT one need to clear VIT entrance exam.

The average package depends on stream and level of education you are enrolling in.

For BTech, the average package will be around 6 LPA.
It also varies some what among different departments.
6th April 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered in M.tech for civil engineering and what are the companies will get in placements ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?