4th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job?

Sir/Mam,

I am an electrical engineer batch. i want a job in electrical field only. please guide me with what courses i can do to get a good job, mostly an office job? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  2. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  3. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  8. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?
  9. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  10. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?
  11. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  12. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Courses available to get government job for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in electrical engineering? Which private job I can apply?
  17. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Suitable stream in Diploma for ITI Electrician?
7th March 2016, 10:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job?

There is no need to do any extra work in order to get a job being an electrical engineer. You can get a job though :-

- GATE : Many PSUs recruit through GATE score.
- Written test of various PSUs and Private sector Companies
- Civil Services like IAS, IPS, etc.
- Central government and state government jobs through PSCs, UPSC, etc.
- Defense sector through CDS
- Banking Sector through IBPS

You can also go for M.Tech/MBA course post which you can get good job especially if you pursue from a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?