26th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  2. Can I get job in Air Force or Army after Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  4. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  8. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  9. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  11. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  12. What Career options do i have after completing my 10th with 68%?
  13. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  14. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  15. How may I do diploma In Mechanical Engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for Air Force after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  18. Can I join B.E in electrical engineering for Indian Air Force or merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engineering
26th September 2015, 11:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Yes being a diploma in electrical engineering you are definitely eligible for joining Indian Air force or Indian Army on the basis of your educational qualification. But for the same you need to clear the NDA examination.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and it is an academy which provides necessary training and education you want to be an officer in the Indian defence. NDA has three wings which are Indian Navy, Indian Air force and Indian Army For joining the same academy one has to clear NDA examination.

NDA examinations are conducted twice every year by Union Public Service Commission which are generally known as NDA I and NDA II.

Apart from your educational qualification, other qualifications which you need to appear in the same examination are as here under:-

* You must be an unmarried male Indian candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

Also the examination is conducted in two stages which are called as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

For further details regarding the same examination you can refer to the official link of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
27th September 2015, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!
After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering you are eligible to get admission in Indian Army and Air Force in technical branch through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
28th September 2015, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, of course you can join in Indian Army or Air Force wing after completing a Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You need to appear and qualify in the NDA entrance exam, which is organized by the Union Public Service Commission every twice e in a year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAMINATION
  • The candidate must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
  • Those candidates who are interested to join in Indian Air Force wing must studied Physics and Mathematics subject at 12th standard level.
  • Those candidates who have completed their Diploma course are also eligible.
  • The candidate age should be 16.5 to 19 years
  • Only unmarried male applicants are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?