19th June 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Selected or rejected if didn't received a response after Technical interview?

Tell me that after attending technical interview I did not had any response from wipro so whether I am selected or rejected?

24th June 2021, 01:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selected or rejected if didn't received a response after Technical interview?

If you are getting hired for the job role then all the procedure gets completed in 2 weeks of time or as backup resource requirement it may take up to 2 months time. If you are not selected then they will not send you any email it happens with all the companies it is not only Wipro.

If you happen to clear all the rounds there are chances you will receive an offer letter from Wipro or HR will communicate with you.
26th June 2021, 09:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selected or rejected if didn't received a response after Technical interview?

Companies inform those who are not selected after the interview round. But there are some phases of this process to get to know about it. You may not get any mail at the first phase, which doesn't mean that you are not selected. In such a case, you have to wait and hope for the best. As per my knowledge, there are three to four phases of such a recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?