21st April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Whether joining letter of Wipro WASE will be delivered through Email or by Post?

Hi Friends,
I have got selected in Wipro WASE and got my enrollment letter. I want to know that whether joining letter will me intimated through Email or by Post? Please help me out.

23rd April 2016, 04:36 AM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Whether joining letter of Wipro WASE will be delivered through Email or by Post?

Yes obviously, you will get the joining letter and reporting letter through Email. If you have any doubts or clarifications regarding the Joining letter. Contact the HR or Talent Acquisition Team.
23rd April 2016, 01:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether joining letter of Wipro WASE will be delivered through Email or by Post?

It is nice to hear about your employment opportunity. You will get the joining letter via email and not through post. As per modern day communication followed, all the communications will be done through email and not via post as email is fast, responsive, eco-friendly and reliable source of communication. All the joining details will be emailed at least 1 week prior to your joining date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?