11th September 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get job as a Teacher in private schools?

Dear Sir/Mam, Can someone please let me know what is the eligibility criteria required to get the job as a teacher in private schools? What are the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon. Thank you!

15th September 2017, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get job as a Teacher in private schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, Can someone please let me know what is the eligibility criteria required to get the job as a teacher in private schools? What are the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon. Thank you!

The eligibility criteria for the teacher in private schools differ based on the Class one teaches. In the kindergarten teacher post, candidates with 12th qualification is enough. To become a primary school teacher, candidates with graduation are preferred. For high school teachers, candidates with graduation and B.Ed are preferred. For secondary level teacher, post graduation with B.Ed is required. Many private schools prefer candidates with master’s degrees and B.Ed for the teacher posts. Therefore, one should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and B.Ed to pursue their career in the teaching profession in private schools.
15th September 2017, 06:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get job as a Teacher in private schools?

Private school teachers require a considerable amount of formal education. Private school teachers need a bachelor's degree, and some schools may require additional teacher training specific to the subject they teach or the philosophy of the school.
15th September 2017, 09:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As per notification of CBSE and other recognised board the affiliated schools can recruit only those teacher which have B.Ed qualification.

So, the required minimum qualification for recruitment as teacher is candidate must have passed bachelor in education degree from a recognised institute.

The detail regarding recruitment as teacher will be available at official website of the school.

So, for detail information visit the school or it's official website.
15th September 2017, 10:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get job as a Teacher in private schools, the minimum eligibility criteria is a bachelors degree with 3-4 years of teaching experience in a specialized field (subject). Some schools prefer to hire B.Ed graduate in the specialized field/subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?