21st June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?

I have completed B Tech in electronics and communications engineering with 80% and working in MNC since 8 yrs. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT etc please? I am very much interested

24th June 2015, 03:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?

One has to clear exams like CTET for getting job in Kendriya Vidyalaya as a teacher because it is a central government funded school. You must have B.Ed qualification to become eligible for CTET and also for teaching job in various private schools.

Some private schools may hire you but mostly they will ask for B.Ed qualification. For government job as a teacher in schools you need to qualify exams like CTET/TET according to your choice.
27th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?

I have done msc botany but for back I have opted for botany biotechnology n chemistry. Main subject is botany. Can I apply for pgt biology in kV school??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?