8th November 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What I have to if I am not getting offer letter in wipro company?

Sir/Mam. I have done my BGV in Wipro and also accepted the LOI of it. But still Did not get any offer letter. What I have to do. Please reply

10th November 2022, 09:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to if I am not getting offer letter in wipro company?

You must wait for Wipro's offer letter and reporting date. Additionally, you can reach the toll-free number at 1800 103 4678 and the manager at [email protected]
12th November 2022, 09:23 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What I have to if I am not getting offer letter in wipro company?

Send a follow-up email requesting a timetable.

You should get in touch with the hiring manager to share your excitement about the offer and to find out the status if it has been more than 48 hours since the deadline and you haven't gotten a formal offer. Be concise and direct in your email, and be clear about what you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?