8th November 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How long does Wipro take to issue Offer Letter for Software Engineer?

I have been selected as a software Engineer with 3 years of experience. i am done with HR round too. In synergy site my resume status is at Fitment-offer under process. when can i expect offer letter sir?

10th November 2022, 10:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does Wipro take to issue Offer Letter for Software Engineer?

Typically, a joining Letter from Wipro takes between two to three months from the time of the interview.
Once you accept the job offer, it is sent to you. The main points of a joining letter are pay, benefits, privacy policies, location, and other important information about employment. The applicant notifies the company
of their intent to take the post with a joining letter.
12th November 2022, 09:44 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How long does Wipro take to issue Offer Letter for Software Engineer?

A consistent and effective induction procedure is followed by Wipro on all of its campuses, and it lasts for about 2.5 months.
The duration between the interview and receiving the offer letter for a Joining Letter is often between a few days and two weeks.
The job offer is provided to you once you accept it. With a joining letter, the candidate informs the employer of their decision to accept the position.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.wipro.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?