29th September 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?

I want to know is there scopes if i do ME in a good private college as i did not do well in my GATE exam. i have just qualified my BE degree? What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE? Can you please help me to find the better job!

30th September 2015, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know is there scopes if i do ME in a good private college as i did not do well in my GATE exam. i have just qualified my BE degree? What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE? Can you please help me to find the better job!
Yes of course, you have the great job opportunities after completing ME in ECE. First thing you should know that ECE is ever Green sector. You can get job in government as well as the private sector. You may choose government sector or private sector based on your interest. And also with the ME degree your job opportunities is very high. And please do not worry you have a great job future after completing ME.
30th September 2015, 08:44 AM
shushma143

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?

Hello friend....

You can completed ME course better to go Teaching field like Assistant Professor or lecturer.or otherwise you can apply both public and private sector jobs

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , IOCL ,ONGC,SAIL , BHEL ,BEL, NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years . Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?