29th September 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How get software comany job should be less than 60% then answer?

I have studied mca .i got 10th in 70%,12th 62% and degree only 53% and mca then 70% .how get the top mnc software company job.?

30th September 2015, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How get software comany job should be less than 60% then answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied mca .i got 10th in 70%,12th 62% and degree only 53% and mca then 70% .how get the top mnc software company job.?
First it is not easily to get job in multinational companies with the lesser percentage. But, it can be possible only when your knowledge skills is high. However, I suggest you to develop your knowledge in Computer Science. And also you should know the basic Computer Language such as,

-C,C++.
-Advanced Java & Core Java.
-RDBMS.
-Data Mining.
-Php and Dot Net.
30th September 2015, 08:39 AM
shushma143

Hello dear...

Yes,,you can apply the software company jobs but not MNC companies because of you are all academics not greater than 60%,So you can attend first some normal or local software companies then After 4 to 5 years Experience you can apply top MNC companies like

Wipro

Infosys

HCL

IBM

Microsoft
30th September 2015, 09:08 AM
work@home

Hi Friend,
you seem to scored well on all levels except for degree. Anyway you can register onto online job portals to be known about the various opportunities available for freshers or according to your qualification or experience. Or in other way if the percentage of your degree fails you to appear for mnc, you can select the option of getting into small companies and build up some experience and you can easily grab onto bigger companies based on your skills.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?