27th January 2022, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the job requirements in Dubai for Clinical practicing Nurse?

Finished my msc nursing obg department. I have 2 years experience in college side. I don't have clinical experience. I want to go Dubai for work. What are the requirements they will there and how l can get job there. Please guide me how I can proceed

29th January 2022, 05:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the job requirements in Dubai for Clinical practicing Nurse?

To be eligible for a nursing job in Dubai, you are required by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) to have the appropriate nursing qualifications and licensing from your home country. Further to this, you must not have had any disruption to your nursing practice for two years or more.
29th January 2022, 08:55 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are the job requirements in Dubai for Clinical practicing Nurse?

What are the job requirements in Dubai for Clinical practicing Nurse?

To be eligible for a nursing job in Dubai, you are required by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) to have the appropriate nursing qualifications and licensing from your home country.

Further to this, you must not have had any disruption to your nursing practice for two years or more.
1st February 2022, 10:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To get a nursing job in Dubai, the candidate is required by Dubai Health Authority to have appropriate nursing qualifications and licence from their home country.

And there must not be any disruption in their two years nursing practice.

Assistant nurses and midvives can't work independently and shall work under a registered nurse or midwife.

Academic transcript must be submitted for credentialing purpose in which determination of disciplines shall be applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?