20th September 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job as Dentist in Dubai after having 6 years of clinical experience?

Hi, I am Dr.priyanka. I have completed my BDS from India in Feb. I have 6 years of clinical experience. Now I am planning to work in Dubai in any hospital or private clinic as a dental assistant. Can you please help me by telling what all procedure is required to work there. How can I apply for a job? Do I need to give any exams there? I have few of my friends who have their own clinics. So can I work with them, Approximately how much is the salary in hospitals there will wait for the reply.

22nd September 2017, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a job as Dentist in Dubai after having 6 years of clinical experience?

If you already have good amount of experience, then you can surely apply for job in Dubai. Just make sure that you have all the proof related to you 6 years experience.

For getting a job in Dubai, you need to clear interview first and then you need to get working Visa. Hence, make sure that you have all the documents to support all these things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?