3rd January 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking?

I have completed bca. And then i did hardware and networking course from Jetking, Lucknow. I want to know about the job scope for me now. Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  2. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  3. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  4. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  5. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  6. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  7. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  8. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  9. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  11. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  12. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  13. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?
  15. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  16. Best training centers for certifications in Bangalore like Oracle,J2EE, Microsoft? Which certification is most reputed?
  17. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  18. Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?
15th January 2016, 11:03 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking?

Let me tell you that jetking itself is a hiring firm and instead of looking to some other place if you try for the job in Jetking then it will be more beneficial to you. Since, apart from conducting training as well as job oriented course Jetking provide jobs tot he eligible student who can become employee of the company as, jetking is a big organization in itself.

Apart from Jetking you can try in Cisco as well as juniper. As these are the worlds best networking company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?