27th July 2012, 12:02 AM
abhishek1985

What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking

Dear sir...I want to know that what is better for me (Msc IT or MBA IT ). I have complete B.Com and Hardware & Networking from Jetking. I am working in IT field and I want to take Master Digree For my better future. So kindly reply me the solution about this cinfusion.

Related Questions:
  1. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  2. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  4. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  5. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  6. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  8. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  9. What can I do after BCM? Can I do MCA or MBA IT?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  12. Syllabus of BSc IT course?
  13. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  14. Should I take MCA or MSc IT? I am a B.Com graduate
  15. Best training centers for certifications in Bangalore like Oracle,J2EE, Microsoft? Which certification is most reputed?
  16. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  17. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
25th March 2016, 03:58 PM
motivation123
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking

You have better option to select MBA IT .
MBA most certainly retains its allure and its cachet with employers, the rise of the specialized master’s degree in various FAME disciplines.

You have already basics knowledge of Hardware and Networking which are helpful to study in IT related subject during MBA course.

Once you complete the degree of MBA in IT you have various option to get job in the MNCs company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?