27th February 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?

Sir,
I have passed the 12th class and I
have also done my Hardware and Networking
Diploma from Jetking. so please sir I want to jobs in government sector..........please reply me with any opportunity....

Related Questions:
  1. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  2. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  6. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  7. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  8. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  9. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  11. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  12. How to get a government job after passing 12th and B.A 2nd year?
  13. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  14. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  15. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  17. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  18. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
16th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?

Sir,
I have passed the 12th class and I
have also done my Hardware and Networking
Diploma from IIHT. so please sir I want to jobs in government sector..........please reply me with any opportunity....
15th February 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?

Sir, I have passed the 12th class and I am pursuing my Hardware and Networking
Diploma from Jetking. So please sir I want to jobs in government sector..........please reply me with any opportunity....

I will completed my JCHNE COURSE in August or September.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?