8th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in private sector for B.Sc Electronics students?

Hi

I am vignesh i m a final year student of b.sc electronics jaya college institution thirunindravur.after my course completion i have planed to for going job what kind of job s useful and related to my carrier..and how should i want to select my job..in my institution campus interview going to held on next month how to select in that interview

11th July 2016, 02:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in private sector for B.Sc Electronics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I am vignesh i m a final year student of b.sc electronics jaya college institution thirunindravur.after my course completion i have planed to for going job what kind of job s useful and related to my carrier..and how should i want to select my job..in my institution campus interview going to held on next month how to select in that interview
B.Sc Electronics Graduates can work as,

- Sound Technician,
- Marketing in Digital Electronics,
- Sales Engineer,
- Radio Journalist,
- Technical Head,
- Fresh Electronic Engineer,
- Telecom Engineer etc.

The electronics students can work in Communication Industries, Electronics Manufacturers, Television Manufacturing Companies, Mobile Companies, Mobile Towers Maintenance Companies etc. The students can also study Masters in Electronics. They can find various jobs in the newspapers, websites and through various placement drives.
12th July 2016, 12:08 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the jobs available in private sector for B.Sc Electronics students?

There are many jobs you can search with your B.Sc degree as many companies are there in the market which has requirement for the B.Sc candidates.

Also, it is good to go with full planning and strategy related to your job. Do not take anything easy as there are requirements for the B.Sc candidates no doubt. But do not forget there are less requirements and more candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?