8th December 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Best option between government job and private job?

Which one is the best between government job and private job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  3. Is Manav bharti university is valid for getting a government job as well as private job for world wide?
  4. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc course to setup my career in future?
  5. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is EIILM university valid for government job and private sector job
  7. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  8. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  9. How to get a government job while doing private practice in Dentistry?
  10. How can I prepare for a government job while having a private job?
  11. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  12. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  13. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  15. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  16. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  17. Which is the best option for a job other than Networking and Languages?
  18. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
9th December 2015, 10:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option between government job and private job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one is the best between government job and private job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Government job gives you stability, guarantee of employment till retirement and a respect in society.

But salary will be less attractive than the private sector.

The government job will not give you enough challenges and scope for creativity.

The growth in terms of promotions will be very limited.

But there are certain sectors in government (nationalised banks) which are almost on par with the private in all aspects.

Private jobs on the other hand provide very attractive salary, excellent scope for growth and opportunities to be creative.

The salary is definitely more than the government sector jobs.

If you are a youngster/fresher you should obliviously look for private positions.
9th December 2015, 11:40 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that there are demerits and merits of government and private jobs.
But still government job is far more better than Private jobs.
As your future is secured in government job and high salary may sometimes offered.

But, I would like to suggest you that if you are not having govt. job then you should definitely go for Private job. So, that you can depend on your self and side wise side be prepared for govt. jobs also.
9th December 2015, 01:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look dear that totally depends upon one's own choice of a career we want to opt for. However, there are some pros and cons in either cases.

You might probably want to opt for a government job as the main factor behind it is getting a job security for lifetime(unless, you break the decorum) and the level of work pressure is quite low as compared to private sector jobs.

However, people who wish to opt for private sector jobs are mostly willing to work there as the salary package is quite h\good and there is much more growth opportunity in private sector jobs as compared to government sector jobs.

So, according to me You can very well look out for your own Interest and go for it.
10th December 2015, 12:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Obviously Government job is much better than Private Job. Of course it is a very known fact that Governments Jobs are far better than Private Sector Jobs. There are many allowances applicable for Government Employees where it is not the case with Private sector Employees. One of the most important reasons why Government Jobs are better is "Work Timings", yes government Employees have a stipulated working time where in it is not the case with Private Sector Employees. Besides this there are many allowances applicable for Government Employees and there is Job Security till he/ she gets retired. Even On Successful completion of Tenure period you would get a huge amount as part of Pension. But as far as my knowledge is concerned, Government Employees do not concern about the latest technologies and other knowledge. So this is main drawback we generally differ between these till. Still I can say that Government Job is very much better than Private Sector Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?