28th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Interview is scheduled in IndusInd Bank for Relationship Officer post?

Hello,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me what kind of interview is schedule for Relationship Officer post in IndusInd Bank? I want to attend the interview and want to get selected for this post. Please tell me about the interview. Thank you!

Related Questions:
19th August 2016, 06:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Interview is scheduled in IndusInd Bank for Relationship Officer post?

IndusInd bank it is one the most reputed bank. You have chosen a nice post to apply in this bank. The interview of a Relationship Officer is not that difficult. So, there is nothing to worry about it.

The interview process starts with a group discussion and one face to face interview. Nothing specific are asked by them, only general questions on your capabilities and what makes you different from others, that's it after that if you are selected then you will get your appointment letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?