7th January 2012, 01:52 PM

What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?

sir I am selected for bank PO interview so tell me what kind of question they ask kindly send me some questions & give interview tips. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?
  3. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for Bank PO Recruitment?
  4. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  5. What kind of questions will be put up in the interview of Post of Clerk in UCO bank?
  6. List of Interview Questions asked for the position of IT Officer in a Bank?
  7. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  8. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in TNPSC Group II Interview exam?
  10. What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?
  11. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview? -- [New]
  12. What is the pattern of interview of DFO(T)? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Questions to prepare for Interview for Bank PO positions being a candidate having cleared Bank PO Written Exam?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in R&AW interview?
  16. What type of questions are asked by Jindal Steel during interview?
  17. What kind of HR Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  18. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?
3rd February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?

ple. Send me tips for preperation of bsank po.
4th February 2012, 08:26 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir I am selected for bank PO interview so tell me what kind of question they ask kindly send me some questions & give interview tips. Thank you

h!!

questions frequently asked::
================================================== ==========================
q1::tell us something about you?

tip-treat this as your warm up question.do not try to give answer in one go.try to influence them by telling about your educational career,your hobbies.do tell some positive aspects about your recent activities in your career.do try to mention as much as you can mention as

"First impression is the last impression"

================================================== =================

q2::why you want to join our bank bank ?

tip-try to tell about their companies goals,their history. you need to show that you have done your research about the bank in which you want to be placed.tell them about your qualities and your recent activities and try to prove a co-relevant answer by telling them or rather say proving them about your self

"prove that you have the qualities"

================================================== ==================

q3-why do you think you are better than the rest?

tip-now,this is your question.tell them every thing you want to tell about yourself.try to show that your skills are about what and will surely help the BANK.tell tell that you have come here since the bank policies are really fine.try to tell that your goals and companies goals are the same.so,try to influence them as much as you can

================================================== =========================

Q4-What has attracted you that you want to get into our bank?

tip-tell about the bank policies,your interest and and try to prove them by saying that your interest will help both the bank and you to grow.tell them that bank policies have really attracted me a lot and this is the reason you got attracted

"you can add your stuff but be prepared for a reply question"

================================================== ========================
q5-do you think we will select you?

tip-do say that surely ,Definitely.do not try to give a diplomatic answer.as most of the people do give diplomatic answers thinking that it is right option to go.but just be at your best .be confident enough by keeping in mind that you have tried to influence them as much as you could have done,you have done that.

"prove as much as you can by telling them simply do not show your desperation to get a job."

================================================== =====================

review of your attitude while giving interview

• confidance
  • fluency in English
  • Communication skills
  • politeness
  • show stableness
  • don't show desperation for job.

================================================== =====

hope this helped you..................

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?