24th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?

Hello sir,
I did my B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Currently, I am doing 2nd year of M.E. in Embedded Systems but it comes under EEE branch. i want to apply for jobs. Which kind of jobs suited for me? Please reply me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?
  3. What kind of jobs will I get doing 2nd Year B.Tech
  4. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  5. What kind of jobs I can get after Graduation in BBA?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  9. CDSE for 2nd year Engineering(IT) student? Age-limit? Physical requirements for girls? Kind of job in Defense services after B.E?
  10. What kind of jobs can I get after completing 4 years of B.E EEE
  11. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech 2nd Year- Relational Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers
  12. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  14. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  15. What subjects should I choose for BME?
  16. What are the job opportunities after B.E and EC?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Middle East countries?
  18. Which are the government jobs available after PG in communication systems?
31st January 2016, 08:22 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?

don't worry, you can apply to any of the software field irrespective of the domain you studied in or currently studying in.
In today's date the IT industry has become dynamic, any one from nay branch can easily get job in any of the IT industry irrespective of the degree or the course they covered.

So, it is my honest suggestion to you, that you must complete the current degree with good percentage along with this also keep on studying any of the programming language.

When your degree gets completed then apply for any of the IT industry to get easy job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?