25th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Meghshree bhati

What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?

Hello.. I am doing engineering in i.t. My d.o.b. Is 15th dec.1993.i am in 2nd year now. What kind of jobs are available for girls after engineering?what type of exams should be given and when?what are the physical requirements for girls to get into the army jobs,and what is the agerequirement..as i will be of 21 by the time i complete my b.tech. Please reply..

28th September 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?

Sir, where i will get application form for ssb.thank you
22nd November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?

what are the various exams conducted for girls in army?
19th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I'M IN SECOND YEAR NOW...MY DOB IS 3-01-1944...I WANT TO JOIN AFMC...HOW WILL I DO MY PREPARATION????
10th February 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? i m a pre-final year of student from EEE branch...Please tell me about some jobs
4th July 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i m student of civil branch 7th sem. i want to know about Is there any job for girls in air force.Or plz give me guidence about this field.How to we apply in this???plz send details in my ID [email protected]
27th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

WORK FOR GIRLS THAT STUDY ENGINEERING
23rd May 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m completed IT engineering in the year of 2012.i m 22yrs old.i want to know about is there any job for girls in indian army and how can i apply for that
2nd June 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m final year passout student of electronics n telecomm.2013.. My d.o.b.is 27-7-1991..i want guidance about job n exams.. Thank u
4th October 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i m final year pass out of information technology 2012..i want guidance about job n exams..My D.O.B 1-7-1990..
thank you
MY ID [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available in Indian Army for mechanical diploma students?
11th January 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

respected sir can u pls tell me minimum height for girls for entry though technical field after computer science engg.
18th April 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir plz tell me maximum age for join army and married can also try to apply as a army officer
6th February 2020, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the job for a girl after b.tech in indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?