27th March 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I have an Interview tomorrow in Virtusa for Associate Engineer post. Kindly let me know about the questions to be asked in the Aptitude test? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When Virtusa will take off-campus drive in Chennai for B.Tech last year passout?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in TCS Aptitude Test for Assistant Software Engineer post?
  4. Is salary negotiable in Virtusa for Associate Engineers? -- [New]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  6. Sample question papers for preparation of Virtusa off-campus Aptitude test? Pattern of Virtusa Off-campus Drive?
  7. What kind of Verbal and Logical Reasoning questions are asked in Syntel GT Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  8. What kind of job is offered to E&TC candidate in Virtusa? How many rounds are there in Virtusa On-Campus Interview?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Finance and Accounts post?
  13. Latest placement papers for Virtusa on-campus Aptitude test?
  14. What kind of technical questions are asked in HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Technical questions in Virtusa recruitment drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and rank of Virtusa?
  17. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2016, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have an Interview tomorrow in Virtusa for Associate Engineer post. Kindly let me know about the questions to be asked in the Aptitude test? Please reply as soon as possible.
I have attached some question papers for Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Virtusa Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(75.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf Virtusa Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(59.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf Virtusa Placement Sample Paper 3.pdf(57.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: pdf virtusa-placement-paper.pdf(62.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf -virtusa-placement-paper.pdf(62.4 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?