25th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Quest Global Bangalore Trainee Engineer Interview?

I am preparing for the interview of Quest Global Bangalore for the post of Trainee Engineer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know what questions they are asked in the Group Discussion? Please tell me about this asap.

30th August 2019, 12:45 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Quest Global Bangalore Trainee Engineer Interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Quest Global Bangalore Trainee Engineer Interview as follows :

-Social issues.
-Business scenarios.
-Sports related.
-Tourism.
-Food and Hotels.
-Social life, marriage life, childhood, company related.
-Space talks.
-Empowerment.
-Upliftment.
-Movies.
12th August 2022, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Quest Global Bangalore Trainee Engineer Interview?

What kind of questions are asked in group discussion round of Quest Global bhubaneswar BCA or BSC students o
11th November 2022, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in group discussion round of quest global technology for BSC students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?