21st May 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Capgemini Hyderabad Core Java Developer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Capgemini Hyderabad for the post of Core Java Developer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

6th May 2023, 11:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Capgemini Hyderabad Core Java Developer interview?

Kind of questions asked in Online Test of Capgemini Hyderabad Core Java Developer recruitment:

Some of the major questions asked in Online Test of Capgemini Hyderabad Core Java Developer recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Capgemini

Name of the Job Position - Core Java Developer

>> Usually the recruitment process consists of the below mentioned rounds namely,
@ Online Assessment Test
@ Technical Interview and
@ HR Interview

>> In Online Assessment Test round, you will be getting some MCQs on C, C++, Data Structures, Java and OOPS concepts.

>> Also may be some questions on English Vocabulary skills to the test. Some questions on Direct and Indirect Speech, Para Jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Active Voice and Passive Voice..etc.,

>> You may also expect some questions on Quantitative Aptitude where you will be tested skills on Grid Challenge, Logical Thinking, Inductive Logical Thinking..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?