10th April 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Engineering Intern interview of Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview at Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore for the post of Engineering Intern. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in the Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

30th April 2021, 05:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Engineering Intern interview of Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Questions related to logical reasoning, analytical skills are asked in the online test of Engineering Intern interview of Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore.

Three rounds are there :-

Written test, technical round, HR round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?