15th August 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of NIIT Technologies Gurgaon Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of NIIT Technologies Gurgaon for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

19th August 2019, 06:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of NIIT Technologies Gurgaon Software Engineer interview?

Company Name : NIIT Technologies

Software Engineer || Gurgaon || Salary : Rs. 4 LPA || Experience Required : Freshers || (BE/BTech) Freshers

Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Gurgaon Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology).

-Good academic record with 70 % of marks throughout the career (10 th, 12th , B.tech).

-Good communication skills.

-Knowledge on following technologies such as ASP .NET, C#, HTML, JQUERY, SQL Server, MVC, Boot strap / Foundation for responsive web designs, Web Services, Javascript.

Questions are asked in Online Test of NIIT Technologies Gurgaon Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Basics of apptitude questions.
-General analytics.
-General maths.
-General English.
-Series questions.
-Diagramatical problems.
-General technical and computer knowledge questions.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.niit-tech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?