17th January 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to join any of the top Pharmaceutical Companies in India so I need to know which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job? Please give me the details of the Companies.

21st January 2017, 12:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job?

The minimum eligibilty criteria which is required to get admission in these companies is a candidate must have done a graduation in pharmacy, hospital management, MBA in Hospital management etc. Moreover you must know that if you have experience of one or more year then also you have chances to get job.
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in India:

Cipla

Lupin

Glenmark

Torrent Pharma

Alkem Lab

Divis Labs

Jubilant Life

Abbott India

Biocon

Wockhardt

Strides Shasun

Sanofi India

Laurus Labs

Nectar Life

Ajanta Pharma

Granules India

Unichem Labs

JB Chemicals

Aarti Drugs

Natco Pharma

Indoco Remedies

Merck

Hika

Orchid Pharma

Novartis India

Shilpa

Panacea Biotec

Ind-Swift Labs

SMS Pharma

AstraZeneca

Claris Life

Sterling Bio

TTK Healthcare

Dishman Pharma

Neuland Lab

Suven Life Sci

Morepen Lab

Wanbury

Venus Remedies

Sequent Scienti

Marksans Pharma

Anuh Pharma

Albert David

Vivimed Labs

Lincoln Pharma

Ind-Swift

Mangalam Drugs

RPG Life

Sharon Bio Medi

Aarey Drugs

Astec Life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?