2nd March 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Technical Associate interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Accenture for the post of Technical Associate. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

4th January 2023, 11:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Technical Associate interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Accenture Technical Associate Interview:

Some of the major technical questions asked in Technical Round of Accenture Technical Associate recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Technical Associate

>> Tell us the specific SQL queries which you would run

>> Questions about technical areas of interests and career goals

>> You may be asked to explain the scenarios by giving the case studies

>> Questions about the experience, technical background, goals and technical questions

>> I suggest you to go through all the subjects covered in your qualification in order to crack both the written test as well as technical interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?