6th March 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?

Sir
Can you arrange me questions which
can I prepare for Technical rounds
for my interview in Accenture off campus
in Bangalore?
Please arrange the questions which I can prepare.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  2. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  3. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  9. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  12. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  13. What should I do to prepare for GD and PI after clearing the ICICI PO's written exam?
  14. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  15. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What does IT company expect from us?
  17. How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?
  18. How can I prepare to qualify in Aptitude test and Technical round of Accenture Interview?
7th March 2015, 03:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?

Usually technical interview round questions will be based on the core subjects which you studied from your 2nd year. Make sure that you prepare for all the basic topics well especially the programming subjects as that will be given more preference.

I have attached some of the basic questions which can be asked from java and C programming language in this post for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation accordingly.

Also attached some of the e-books which would help you to build your interview skills. Go through it when needed and spend good time daily to prepare which will ensure you getting a job for sure.
7th March 2015, 04:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Can you arrange me questions which
can I prepare for Technical rounds
for my interview in Accenture off campus
in Bangalore?
Please arrange the questions which I can prepare.
Below are the attachments of Accenture question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?