23rd January 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my BE with CSE stream. I came to know that Syntel is organizing Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post. I want to apply for this drive. So, please tell me how can I apply for this Interview?

4th January 2023, 10:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive?

Procedure required to apply for Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Syntel

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Trainee

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed B.E or B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Or else candidates who have done B.Sc in Statistics or PCM or IT or CS or Bachelor's in Computer Science or MCA in Computer Application course are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks and there should not be any pending backlogs at the time of joining.

Click here to apply online

>> You can start applying for this recruitment by going through the link given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?