7th April 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Epicor Software, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Epicor Software, Bangalore for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

11th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Epicor Software, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Epicor Software, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

The questions would be from :-

:-C and C++

:-ASP.NET and web development

:-How to interpret and write software specifications

:-How to do the debug test

In general, they are going to ask you about the basics of what have you learnt in your degree or bachelors course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?