6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Deloitte Software Engineer interview?

Hello Sir, I am little scare to face the interview of Deloitte. Actually I have applied for the post of Software Engineer in this company and after few days I have an interview. Can I know what questions they will ask in the technical round?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Solartis Technology Associate Software Engineer interview?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  4. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Software Engineer Interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Virtusa Polaris QA Engineer interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Virtusa Associate Engineer interview? -- [New]
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Directi Application Engineer interview?
  10. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Infosys Systems Engineer Interview?
  12. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Technical written test of Aptean Software Engineer interview? Procedure of selection?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in F2F Technical Round discussion of Fidelity Information Service Global interview?
  16. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of eClinicalWorks Technical Support interview?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
7th January 2023, 09:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Deloitte Software Engineer interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Deloitte Software Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major questions asked in Technical Round of Deloitte Software Engineer recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> Questions on Data Structures

>> Questions on SQL based

>> Questions on Front End and React

>> Role of a Software Engineer

>> Questions on C Standard questions, OOPS Concepts, Palindrome Program

>> One or two puzzles

>> Questions on your project

>> Questions on your previous experience..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?