9th October 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Quinnox, Bengaluru SFDC Developer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Quinnox, Bengaluru for the post of SFDC Developer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

30th January 2023, 12:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Quinnox, Bengaluru SFDC Developer interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Quinnox, Bangalore SFDC Developer recruitment:

The questions asked in Technical Round of Quinnox, Bangalore SFDC Developer recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - Quinnox

Name of the Job Position - SFDC Developer

>> Selection process of this Quinnox, SFDC Developer recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Aptitude Round
@ Technical Round
@ HR Round

>> You may be asked Technical Round questions asked on the below mentioned topics:
@ Java Related Questions
@ What is Inheritance
@ What are the inner class and subclass in Java
@ Questions on Arrays concepts
@ Sorting Techniques
@ Question on Palindrome for String and num
@ Questions on basics of Programming as well as logical questions..etc.,

>> I suggest you to prepare all the technical concepts that are studied in the qualifying course in order to crack the technical round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?