1st November 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in voice and accent round of Tech Mahindra Noida Associate Technical Support interview?

Hi Sir, I have heard that there is a voice and accent round in the interview of Tech Mahindra Noida for the post of Associate Technical Support. I want to know about the questions which would generally asked in this round of interview. Please tell me immediately.

4th November 2019, 09:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in voice and accent round of Tech Mahindra Noida Associate Technical Support interview?

Some questions which are asked in voice and accent round of Tech Mahindra Noida Associate Technical Support interview :-

1) Introduce yourself

2) Why do you want to join us?

3) Tell me something that makes you stand out in a crowd

4) Tell me your strength and weakness
4th November 2019, 09:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in voice and accent round of Tech Mahindra Noida Associate Technical Support interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in voice and accent round of Tech Mahindra Noida Associate Technical Support interview as follows :

Simply you will have to speak for more then 3-5 minutes in the given topics in a clear voice with supporting example's.

-Introduction round.
-Personal topics.
-Business topics.
-Love marriage or arrange marriage.
-Sports talk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?