28th August 2012, 04:23 PM
Prapurna manda

What are the topics to be covered for aptitude test?

I would like to know the topics which are asked in interviews and also logical test and software test like c, java

10th September 2012, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the topics to be covered for aptitude test?

Most of the companies carry out recruitment of candidates through written exams and interview. This written exam may comprise of logical questions and/or technical questions. If the exam is conducted as a pure logical test, then you can expect questions from simple mathematics, logical/analytical reasoning, and English language. In technical section, there will be questions on simple programs, database management, operating systems, and other related topics. You can collect previous year’s question papers to have an idea on exam pattern.
10th September 2012, 11:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Most of the companies carry out recruitment of candidates through written exams and interview. This written exam may comprise of logical questions and/or technical questions. If the exam is conducted as a pure logical test, then you can expect questions from simple mathematics, logical/analytical reasoning, and English language. In technical section, there will be questions on simple programs, database management, operating systems, and other related topics. You can collect previous year’s question papers to have an idea on exam pattern.
10th October 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

please list out the subjects covered in clerical aptitude
24th December 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i need the detailed iformation that "what the topics will be covered in those analytical,verbal and english>>> please provide me the links where can i get the complete information..
THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?