12th August 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?

Sir,
Can you please tell me what questions they will ask in HR round MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  5. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  8. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  9. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  15. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  17. How to apply for the post of tech support associate?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
18th August 2015, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me what questions they will ask in HR round MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post? Please reply as soon as possible.
HR question papers of Mphasis:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?