18th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the levels of Member Technical Staff in GoFrugal Technologies?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the interview of GoFrugal Technologies for the post of Member Technical Staff. My question is, what are the levels which are available under this post? I came to know that there are levels under this post. So, please tell me about levels. Thank you in advance.

30th July 2016, 10:01 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the levels of Member Technical Staff in GoFrugal Technologies?

You are preparing for the IT level company, so most probably or for sure there will be several levels below this post, and the level depends on the job profile too.

Since, you are applying for the post of Member Technical Staff, so according to my knowledge there will be following post:

1. Executive post
2. Senior Level post.
3. Chief executive post.
31st July 2016, 05:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What are the levels of Member Technical Staff in GoFrugal Technologies?

There are various levels which are available under this post for the employees of GoFrugal Technologies.

The post as well as level depends upon 2 major factor:

1. Years of experience.
2. Job profile.

Following are the levels of post:

1. Manager - International Sales
2. Full-stack Developer (Database, Server and Web Client)
3. Hybrid Mobile App Developer - Hybrid (PhoneGAP / Cordova)
4. Regional Sales Manager
5. Area Sales Manager
6. Territory Sales Manager
7. Sales Executive
8. Graphic Designer
9. Front End Developer
10. Solution Consultant
11. Software Product Consultant
12. Manager - Inside Sales
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?