17th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?

Sir,

I want to know the percentage criteria for attending off campus placement interview of Mahindra Satyam.? Please let me know. Am confused now whether am eligible or not, so I need to confirm with the official eligibility criteria to take a call whether to attend or not attend.

Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  2. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  5. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  8. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection
  11. Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement
  12. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  13. Model question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam on-campus written exam?
  14. How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?
  15. Previous years placement papers of Mahindra Satyam
  16. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  17. Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mahindra Satyam Interview for BPO process?
17th April 2015, 11:10 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?

Eligibility Criteria:
  • You should have passed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
  • You must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation.
  • B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, ECE, Electronics & Instrumental, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Production and MCA.
  • Maximum of one year gap only permitted with valid reason only.

Selection Process:

Written Test
Technical + HR Interview
17th April 2015, 11:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?

The minimum percentage required to be eligible for Mahindra Satyam Off Campus Drive is "60% marks" aggregate. Candidates from B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS background in the following streams Computer Application, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology, Chemistry, Electronics, Statistics are eligible. If you have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and secured 60% throughout in your academics then, you are certainly eligible to apear in Mahindra Satyam Off Campus Interview. The selection process of Mahindra Satyam Off campus drive consists of

>> LAN based Aptitude Test

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview
17th April 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to apply offcampus for the companies like L&T, TCS, ONGC and many other reputed companies? And also which are the companies or industries in which I can apply as i am in final year of B.TECH in Civil Engineering?
17th April 2015, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I want to know the percentage criteria for attending off campus placement interview of Mahindra Satyam.? Please let me know. Am confused now whether am eligible or not, so I need to confirm with the official eligibility criteria to take a call whether to attend or not attend.

Waiting for your reply.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam is,

Mahindra Satyam= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam recruitment.

Selection process for Mahindra Satyam recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
17th April 2015, 11:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria is as follows:

1. Candidate should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in each of the courses right from class 10 to present.

2. Candidate should not have any active backlog at the time of the interview.

3. A maximum gap of 1 year are allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?