22nd April 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the preparations we need to do for getting a core job while doing B.E ECE?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed B.E ECE in 2014 with 76.7% .. Now only I am starting my job searching. How can I prepare for attend the core job interview? How can apply for the govt engineering job??? Plss give me the ideas...

24th April 2016, 09:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the preparations we need to do for getting a core job while doing B.E ECE?

You have completed your B.E degree in ECE discipline with very nice percentage. You are interested to how to apply for the govt engineering job. Basically almost all the government jobs are filled online. When the online application starts you have to visit to its website and fill the online application.

Following are the list of government jobs in which you can apply being ECE graduate
student:

--ISRO Scientist exam

--BEL PE exam

--IES

--DMRC (JE Electronics)

--LMRC (JE Electronics)

--Indian Railway (JE and SSE post)

Preparation tips to attend the core job interview:

--Go through you core subjects such as Analog Electronics, Digital system etc thoroughly.

--Your basic concepts should be clear.

--Go through your project you have done in your B-Tech course
25th April 2016, 11:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparations we need to do for getting a core job while doing B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed B.E ECE in 2014 with 76.7% .. Now only I am starting my job searching. How can I prepare for attend the core job interview? How can apply for the govt engineering job??? Plss give me the ideas...
The candidate should know the subjects very well to get a job in the core companies. You have to prepare well for the aptitude test. There are many mock tests are available on the websites, you can make use of them. You should be very good in your subjects and so that when they ask any questions you should answer properly. The technical knowledge plays an important role to get a job in the core companies. You should revise the important topics before the selection process. You should also get help from your seniors and college professors. The sharpening of your communication skill is also helps you during your interview.
27th April 2016, 09:31 PM
IQ14

If you prepare yourself for the GATE entrance exam then only you can prepare mostly for the government sector job in the core field. For this you have to hardly prepare for the GATE entrance exam by going through the syllabus for the ECE which is easily available in the GATE official website.You can also get previous year paper of the GATE for the preparation of the GATE entrance exam.The best way to prepare for the GATE is by covering syllabus through the standard books of your core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?