17th September 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core companies of ECE?

c, cpp , java, oracle is these things are required for a ece student to get job in a core company of ece?

20th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core companies of ECE?

i am a ece student. is it necessary for a student to learn extra courses like 8051 controller or others on embedded for various jobs in future. does that courses matter while placements or interviews
23rd July 2015, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

i am 2015 ece passed out.
and also i did the embedded course, .
but some of my frds told like as a fresher embedded is waste!!. i dono some one can help me out???
27th July 2015, 05:50 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend...

As you want a job in core companies...

***The most important thing to get job in core companies is that you must have basic knowledge of core subjects such as DIGITAL, ANALOG, COMMUNICATION etc..

*** If you have knowledge of C, C++, ORACLE etc then it creates a good impact on interviewer to select any candidate..

Following are the tips you have to follow for get job in core companies:
--- basic knowledge of subjects..
--- proper communication skills..
--- if you have basic understanding of C. C++ etc then well and good.. but if you don't have then don't need to bother about it..

All the Best..
12th March 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hii sir,
Im pursing B.E ECE 2nd yr in coimbatore.what are the skills to be develop before attending placement can u give some information or hints for my development.so that i can develop myself . I kindly request you to reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?