5th October 2011, 03:01 AM
Maheswariece

List of Job sites for looking jobs being a candidate having secured 82.8% in BE ECE?

I completed BE ECE with 82.8%.i am looking for job in core field .can give some job site for job searching in core field.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. List of government job websites? How to get into Government sector after completing B.Tech for a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  4. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  5. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  7. Am I eligible for government job or or government exam after securing 80% in ECE?
  8. In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?
  9. What should I do to get a Job being a candidate of B.Tech and Diploma Holder in ECE having secured 70%?
  10. What are the jobs in BSNL for B.E ECE students?
  11. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  13. Government jobs which are available for ECE graduates?
  14. List of best government jobs for ECE students? -- [New]
  15. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. What are the suitable government jobs for me after completing B.E ECE?
  17. List of the government jobs for ECE students? I am doing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  18. List of institutes which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 97.1 percentile in GATE(ECE)?
25th October 2011, 03:39 PM
Tushargoyalrit

Default Re: List of Job sites for looking jobs being a candidate having secured 82.8% in BE ECE?

Its a very nice question, for your kind information, i would like to inform you that just percentage don't matter always. If you have knowledge according to your marks, you must be placed upto yet or you must break gate exam. It also depends from which college you have got your degree. Because for recruiting in good companies in campus placement, your college must be well reputed. Here i am not critisizing you. So as you have scored a nice percentage, you will fall in any criterion of any company. So i would like to say you best of luck. First of all i would like to suggest you to fill the form of gate exam, because this year several navratan companies have changed their selection procedure according to gate. You should fill the form of eil( engineers india limited). It is a consultancy. You should send your resume to the most appropriate companies by internet. If you have an attractive resume. You will got interview call from that company definitely. So its my personal advice to you don't be over confident that you got 82%, then you will be definitely placed, because companies want intelligence, calibre what ever your percentage. Thank you.
25th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: List of Job sites for looking jobs being a candidate having secured 82.8% in BE ECE?

dear friend,

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),
2:Mobile Communication,
3:Microwave Communication
4:Robotics, defense,
5:Radio Communication,
6:TV broadcasting,
7:Telegraphy & Telephony,
8:VLSI design,
9:Nuclear Science,
10:Wireless Communication
etc.....

There are so many option for job in Govt as well as Private sectors.

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as
1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/

Beside those jobs there are another jobs such as :

1:Capita Technology

2:Cafe Galilee

3:Pcs Security Ptv Ltd

4:Ar Transportation

5:Roots Communications Ptv Ltd

6:NOKIA,SUMSONG,LG

7:IDEA,AIRTEl,VODAFONE
etc...

in general the salary starts can get anywhere between Rs. 20,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month .

best of luck.
5th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student and interested in EE engineering. as there holidays going on, have I to do some base before i enter into an engineering college
28th June 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified gate2014 is there any govt companies which are hiring with just gate qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?