14th March 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?

Hi, I'm Jayamika Samindi. I want to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines. I'm 5.4 ft and 55 kg of my weight. I'm 19 years old. I can speak English and Hindi language. I have O/L and A/L English C pass. I have A/L Hindi A pass. I did Indian exam and I have A pass. I would like to be a air hostess. How I could get application and what are the other qualifications? Please reply me as soon as possible. Email: [email protected] or 0712357258, 0724111772

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  3. What are the qualifications needed to become an Air Hostess?
  4. How can I become an air hostess? I'm 20 years old girl from Sri Lanka and have done diploma in International airline ticketing academy and have 3 months experience as passenger service agent at Sri Lankan Airlines -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join Srilankan airlines as an air hostess?
  6. How to become an air hostess in Sri Lanka airlines?
  7. How can I join with cabin crew member in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  8. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  9. How to become an Air Hostess in International Airlines? Will I have to do any course for it?
  10. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  11. Possibility to become an Air Hostess if height is only 4.10 fit? List of other courses to get a job in Airlines?
  12. Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?
  13. How can a Sri-Lankan join NASA for membership? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become an Air Hostess?
  15. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  16. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  18. Which entrance exam should I clear to opt for Airhostess? I have completed 12th with 73%
18th May 2017, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?

You have to appear for interview and perform well in it to get a job. Just apply for the job, when there is a notification by the concerned airlines.

You can also apply for job through various job consultants available in your area.
16th July 2017, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?

Hi.. i'm hansika madhushani... my one and only ambition is to be an air hostess in sri lanka air lines... but i don't have enough qualifications to apply..I'm 19 years old. I did A/L in commerce.. i have B pass for A/L English and i can speak English well.. how should i full fill all the qualifications which i need to be an air hostess?..
10th October 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi... I'm Shaima. My ambition is to be an air hostess in srilankan Airlines... but i'm not much qualified. I'm 17 years. I did my o/l in an international school . I have "A" pass for English in my O/l's. I dont know the procedures and the qualifications to be an airhostess . Please help!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?