21st July 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting job in private sector after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

What is the procedure followed for getting job in private sector after completion of M.Sc Computer Science? Can you please provide me the suggestion which I need to follow to get the job in private sector next after the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  2. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  3. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  6. How to get placement in private and government sector after completion of computer science course?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  9. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  10. After M.Sc(Computer ) what should I do to get a Job?
  11. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  13. Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?
  14. Is there any job available in private sector for physically challenged? -- [New]
  15. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
  16. Jobs in government sector after MSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  18. What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
27th July 2016, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting job in private sector after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

In private sector you can get job through interview if your resume is shortlisted. Hence, you should make your resume with all your academic achievements mentioned in it.

A good resume can get you more chances of interview compared to other candidates. Being a M.Sc computer science candidate you can create profile at various job portals and apply for suitable jobs according to your liking. You will get interview calls if your resume is good enough.
28th July 2016, 11:51 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting job in private sector after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

There are many private jobs where you can apply. But you must come to know when they are going to recruit. You must register yourself on naukri.com or freejobalerts.com or monsterindia.com every day you will get email for different jobs. Also for top companies like TATA, Bajaj groups, Vodafone, Idea, IBM, Wipro etc you can visit their official sites. So start hunting jobs for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?