7th September 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to become an Air Hostess?

This is Priyanka continuing class 12th from commerce stream. My height is 159 cms and weight is 42 kg. My eyesight is normal. I want to become an airhostess. I am able to speak english very fluently as I am from CBSE board. Kindly tell me about the requirements to become an air hostess.My face color is fair and I am slim. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?
  2. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?
  3. Requirements to become an Air Hostess? Information about entrance exams which I have clear?
  4. Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?
  5. What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?
  6. What are the requirements to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  8. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  10. Requirements to be a successful Air Hostess?
  11. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training?
  13. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  14. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  15. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  16. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
  17. What would be the requirements needed to become an Air Hostess? Which are the institutes for the same?
  18. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
7th September 2016, 11:44 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the requirements to become an Air Hostess?

The following are the minimum requirements to become an Air Hostess:-

->>Candidate age must be 18 year or over at the time of application

->>Candidate should have the required height, 5’2 – 6’1 with weight in proportion, and meet the minimum reach requirement

->>Candidate should be medically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements

->>Candidate should have English and Maths to GCSE level or equivalent

->>Candidate should have a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date).
8th September 2016, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Priyanka continuing class 12th from commerce stream. My height is 159 cms and weight is 42 kg. My eyesight is normal. I want to become an airhostess. I am able to speak english very fluently as I am from CBSE board. Kindly tell me about the requirements to become an air hostess.My face color is fair and I am slim. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for Air Hostess exam.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university to become an Air Hostess.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
8th September 2016, 12:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

- The candidate's should be 12th passed and some airlines prefer graduates. The Tourism and Hotel Management graduation will be preferred.
- The candidate's age should be between 18 to 25 years and should be unmarried.
- The candidate's has minimum height of 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height.
- The candidate's should be very good in communication and should know Hindi and English.
- The candidate's should hold valid Indian Passport and should have normal eyesight.
- The candidate's should be fair and healthy to fly.

- The aspirant can join any one of the air hostess training institution. The candidate can apply online or through the airlines portal for a job. There will be a written test and group discussion for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?