26th June 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?

Sir my mother is a group B government servant. My father is a retired teacher of government aided management school in Tamil Nadu. Though it is a management school he got salary from government on par with group B government servant but he was appointed by management.am I creamy or ncl..is quasi government and government r same??

27th June 2015, 12:59 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?

The Creamy layer is a term used in the politics to refer the wealthier and well educated members of the OBC's who are not eligible for the government benefit programs.

The Creamy layer bars the affluent among OBCs from reservation benefits on the basis of family income.

The limit of the family's income should be below Rs.6 lakh per annum for getting the benefits of government programs.
27th June 2015, 10:42 AM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?

Non creamy layer criteria is based on the family annual income of OBC candidates.
OBC candidates whose family income fall below 6 lakh rupees comes under non creamy layer.
Candidates belonging to OBC non creamy layer would continue to enjoy the benefits provided by state and central government.
If your families annual income is greater than 6 lakh then you are considered as OBC creamy layer.
18th February 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

One of our relatives is primacy school teacher & his wife is also a teacher. now will their daughter can able to apply for non creamy layer certificate for competitive exam?
15th May 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a Headmaster of a Govt. aided high school in West Bengal. Pay band 4 with grade pay Rs. 5400. I became Headmaster at the age of 38 after serving the post of assistant teacher at about 12 years. Am I eligible for Non-cream layer for OBC certificate of my wards?
2nd August 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I shift from cremy layer category to non-creamy layer category after clear the upsc pre 2017 exam in open category?. I fill the cremy layer state in my Prelim application form.
2nd April 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir my mother is a group B government servant. My father is a retired teacher of government aided management school in Tamil Nadu. Will I come under non creamy layer?
26th May 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

My father is a government high school teacher in Telangana state and his income is morthen 8 lakhs per annum. Iam eligible or not for obc non creamy Layer?
22nd November 2021, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

my father is retired teacher and my mother is primary teacher do i belong to creamy layer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?