24th April 2022, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in IT sector?

I have good interpersonal and excellent soft skills. I want a job in IT sector only and i know c and c little bit that to not much strong in these 2 subjects but i can explain the programs very well that i know. I have taken certain IT subjects like computer organization, operating systems and data communication and computer networks as my elective papers during mt btech. I want a job where i can work in technical area as well as business development area. Whether i need to do any type of IT course? Please help me out.

25th April 2022, 11:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in IT sector?

To get a job in the IT sector, there are many routes you can take to get a job in IT including earning a certification, networking, and sharpening the relevant skills. The specific skills that employers are looking for in IT workers can vary from role to role. Look through several job listings you are interested in to see what specific skills you should sharpen. You can do a certification IT courses and then gain some work experience.
27th April 2022, 05:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° First thing you should know what programming languages you are well known of theoretically and somewhat practically also.
Learning web development in languages like JSP, PHP etc. Is one of the fastest and easiest ways to land a job in an IT company. Nowadays, companies are also preferring people who have an idea of some frontend development.
28th April 2022, 12:21 AM
Msdhoni02

Polish relevant IT skills.
Get a certification.
Build your experience.
Network.
Look for entry-level positions.
Polish your interview skills.
28th April 2022, 04:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Producers to get a job in IT sector:-

1) You have to know the space. If you're interested in IT work, it's a good idea to know what exactly that would look like, and what kinds of jobs are out there.
2) Polish relevant IT skills.
3) Get a certification.
5) Must build your experience.
6) Network.
7) Look for entry-level positions.
8) Polish your interview skills.

For further more details regarding this you can check the official website of IT sector.
28th April 2022, 11:43 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

First thing you should know what programming languages you are well known of theoretically and some what practically also. Have you attended any intermediate courses Like c, cpp, java, net, etc.

What are your interests and which kind of domain you are looking for? Like automotive, web design, management ?

Down the line where you want to see yourself ?

Please sit for some time alone and think what do you want in your life. You can only chose what you want in your life.
30th April 2022, 06:53 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

(i) Confront Yourself Honestly,

(ii) Identify the Needs & Requirements of the Industry and Particular Domain,

(i) Shortlist the Companies as per your Requirements,

(iv) Grow Your Network and Ask for Referrals,

(i) Understand the Hiring Process of the Particular Company.
30th April 2022, 08:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get a job in IT sector:-

1 -Know the space
2 - Polish relevant IT skills
3 - Get a certification
4 - Build your experience
5 - Network
6 - Look for entry level positions
7 - Polish your interview skills.
30th April 2022, 10:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You must have good communication skills. As you have knowledge of programming languages, so you should polish them properly and sit for an interview to get a job in the IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?