14th June 2023, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What should i do for good job and high salary?

Hi. I have completed my intermediate from bipc and now i want to do 2 or 3 years courses and get a good job with good salary above 50000 please sugest me what should i do?

15th June 2023, 08:19 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: What should i do for good job and high salary?

Tips to get a high-paying job:-

1) Establish yourself as an expert in your field.
2) Cross-train to expand your skill set.
3) Develop your leadership skills.
4) Research companies' financial health.
5) Take smart risks etc.
1st July 2023, 12:49 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Default Re: What should i do for good job and high salary?

To increase your chances of landing a good job with a high salary, here are a few tips:

1. Acquire relevant skills and education: Identify the skills and qualifications that are in demand in your desired field. Consider pursuing higher education, certifications, or specialized training to enhance your knowledge and expertise.

2. Gain practical experience: Seek internships, part-time jobs, or volunteer opportunities related to your desired field. Practical experience will make you more competitive and give you a better understanding of the industry.

3. Build a strong professional network: Networking is crucial for finding job opportunities. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with professionals in your field through platforms like LinkedIn.

4. Polish your resume and develop a strong online presence: Craft a well-written resume that highlights your relevant skills and experiences. Additionally, maintain an active online presence, showcasing your work or expertise through a personal website or portfolio.

5. Prepare for interviews: Research commonly asked interview questions and practice your responses. Be ready to articulate your skills, experiences, and achievements clearly. Also, don't forget to prepare questions to ask the interviewer, as it shows your interest and engagement.

6. Negotiate salary effectively: Once you receive a job offer, don't shy away from negotiating your salary. Research typical salary ranges for the position and consider your qualifications, experience, and the job market. Be confident, but also realistic in your negotiations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?