8th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?

What shall I do after the completion of my diploma in mechanical engineering? What will be the best option such that I can get a good placement with high salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  2. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical?
  8. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  10. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering in KJ Soumya College of Vidyavihar
  12. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How much is the salary for diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Where a Diploma in Mechanical can get job and what could bee his salary?
  18. How much salary will I get after Mechanical Engineering? Information about job placement?
9th December 2015, 08:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What shall I do after the completion of my diploma in mechanical engineering? What will be the best option such that I can get a good placement with high salary?
You have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering so you can do B.Tech degree to get jobs in good companies with good salary. So you can apply for lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
9th December 2015, 02:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The candidate can study B.E Mechanical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

There is a lateral entry admission for the diploma holders in B.E.

The candidates can be admitted to the second year of the engineering programme directly.

Some of the colleges/universities conduct entrance examination also for the admission.

The scope for the mechanical engineers is very high both in core and noncore companies.

The candidate will get very good salary after engineering graduation.

In some of the leading colleges they have campus placements also.
20th December 2015, 10:32 PM
monikasiri

After competing Diploma in Mechanical engineering you can get salary only 6,000-15,000.It may increase with your experience.But it is suggestible to do B.Tech as you can get paid more after B.Tech.

If you want to do job,it is better to do B.Tech in correspondence.Many colleges offer you to do engineering just attending the practical exams and end exams.It helps you to get degree as well as experience in the job.
10th March 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What course I do after compleeting diploma in mechanical engineering become high salry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?