23rd April 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What should be prepared for GD topics and interview question of ICICI PO job?

I have been passed icici po aptitude test and i want some guidance for GD and Interview. Will they provide gd topic on the spot?
and also help with some gd topics and interview question? Can someone please provide me the details?

26th April 2016, 08:27 PM
january2016

Default Re: What should be prepared for GD topics and interview question of ICICI PO job?

A very congratulations, on getting selected for the Post. No need to worry for the Group Discussion as well as interview.
In group Discussion, you will get the latest topic based on Politics, cricket, society, culture anything.
What you need to do is to keep yourself updated in all the field. read news paper daily. Watch News channel daily.

Apart from this also try to improve your English speaking. As English pronunciation is taken into mark while evaluating a candidate. So, try to read English novel, watch English movie.

GD topics can be:

1. Woman exploitation.
2. Cricket.
3. IT Industry.
4. Money Laundry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?